Why use Executive & Senior Level Coaching?
Many clients utilise the Executive and Senior Level Coaching service because there is something that they want to change or need to change, and they are looking to work with someone to help them achieve it.
Our approach is to work in partnership with individuals and organisations, to help them to realise their full potential. With a sound business background, value is added by helping leaders achieve behavioural change and adopting alternative ways of thinking to reach their goals. Clients are supported in a range of areas such as personal effectiveness, leadership development, increasing self-awareness, career transitioning and development, developing emotional intelligence and finding a better work-life balance.
So whether the focus is driven by internal factors relating to career, job role, self-development, strengthening professional relationships or personal skills; or whether you have found yourself in an area of change that is being externally driven with external forces impacting on you or your team due to organisational change, job insecurity, restructuring or redundancy, then we are able to help.
Our role as coaches is to work with you on the choices and changes that will make a difference to your life, with the benefit of giving you the ‘time’ and
‘space’ to consider your options and potential solutions to the challenges you
or your team are facing.
Is Executive and Senior Level Coaching for me?
- Do you have more to do to reach your goals?
- Have you got something that needs to change?
- Could you benefit from increasing your self-awareness?
- Are you reappraising your direction in life?
- Do you need to address performance issues in your team?
- Do you need a better work-life balance?
- Are you looking to be more effective in your role?
- Do you need to manage your time better?
- Have you found yourself at a crossroads with your career?
- Are you looking to create a coaching culture within your organisation?
These are just some of the many, varied topics that clients bring to coaching sessions. Maybe you want to widen your repertoire of behaviour; control emotional responses; develop your emotional intelligence; get closure around unfinished issues; cultivate leadership presence or determine future aims?
If the answer to any of these is ‘Yes’ then Executive and Senior Level Coaching can help and is absolutely for you!
So, what’s on your agenda for change?
How do the sessions work?
- First stop is a 30-minute chat by phone or Zoom/Teams to check that we are a good fit and for you to ask any questions about the process.
- Executive Coaching sessions are generally 90-120 minutes in duration either face-to-face or via Zoom/Teams.
- You may require just a one-off session for a specific coaching goal or feel that you would benefit from a series of sessions over a 6 to 12-month period. Typically, people look for up to six sessions for their personal coaching programme.
- The coaching space is often thinking space. Providing time for you to reflect, become clearer about issues and decision making that can be fed into effective action planning.
What Professional Standards are involved?
All Executive and Senior Level Coaching is aligned with The Global Code of Ethics, for Coaches, Mentors and Supervisors. Details available at: https://emccuk.org/common/Uploaded%20files/Global-Code-of-Ethics-v2-2.pdf
What do clients say about their experience?
‘Sandra helped me to work through multiple work challenges to allow me to determine priorities to benefit both myself as a manager and the needs of my organisation. I was impressed with the learning that I received in addition to the coaching itself, as I hadn’t considered that side of my development. I have experienced a positive impact on my motivation, confidence and ability to manage the high demands of being a Centre Manager.’
GT, Centre Manager (October 2019)
‘I was recommended to work with Sandra when I was at a transition in my career path. Great advice! During our coaching conversations it was helpful to explore what I would be bringing to a new employer, and this brought areas to my attention that I would have discounted prior. I found the strengths-based approach that Sandra used, enlightening and feel that I know much more about myself than I did before due to the exploration of what I value both in and out of work. The impact of this is that I actually went for a role that I would not normally have considered and felt 100% comfortable that I was the right fit for them. Role secured! Thanks again Sandra!’
AC, Operations Director (May 2020)
‘I had a very positive experience being coached by Sandra. I looked forward to my sessions and appreciated her non-directive approach and her ability to get the centre of my issues. Sandra builds rapport very easily and I felt that she really understood what was happening for me in my work and personal life and supported my choices and decisions in a non-judgmental way.’
MH, Business Owner (January 2021)
‘Thank you, Sandra, for your insightful questioning that helped me to examine and reflect on the topics I brought to our coaching sessions. Your approach allowed me the value of time and space to unpick wider areas impacting on my challenges and for me to identify ways to move forwards. I love that I had to provide updates on what I had done between sessions as I need to feel accountable!’
LA, Director of Development (March 2021)
Who do you work with?
Individuals at middle, senior and executive level from a wide range of public, private and voluntary sector organisations including Health Care, Hospitality, Retail, Government Agencies, Higher Education, Manufacturing, Transport and Utility Services.
Looking for more information?
Great! Please do get in touch through the ‘Contact Us’ page.